Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More


Joann.com Free Shipping Club


Anam Cara Zen Buddhist Church of Enlightenment: The Daily Enlightenment - June 13th: Me

Friday 13 June 2008

The Daily Enlightenment - June 13th: Me

The packet of blood that I donate from me is not me.
The fingernails and hair that I cut from me is not me.
The sweat that I perspire from me is not me.
The faeces, urine and mucus I excrete from me is not me.  

The eyes (sight), ears (hearing), nose (sense of smell), sense of taste, arm and leg (body) that I lose in an accident from me is not me. The mind that I lose to insanity from me is not me. Or is there a me at all? Me-perhaps the greatest conjurer of the greatest magic trick ever. Me created the illusion of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home