Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More


Joann.com Free Shipping Club


Anam Cara Zen Buddhist Church of Enlightenment: Daily Readings from the Word of the Buddha

Thursday 12 June 2008

Daily Readings from the Word of the Buddha

Abandon wrong. It can be done. If it were impossible to do, I would not urge you to do so. But since it can be done, I say to you: "Abandon wrong." If abandoning wrong brought loss and sorrow, I would not urge you to do so. But since it conduces to benefit and happiness, I urge you: "Abandon wrong." Cultivate the good. It can be done. If it were impossible to do, I would not urge you to do so. But since it can be done, I say to you: "Cultivate the good." If cultivating the good brought loss and sorrow, I would not urge you to do so. But since it conduces to benefit and happiness, I urge you: "Cultivate good."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home